“随便你吧”英语怎么说?

随便你吧

suit yourself

suit yourself “随便你吧,随你的便吧,你想怎样就怎样吧”,口语表达

英语解释为used to tell someone they can do whatever they want to, even though it annoys you or you think they are not doing the right thing。

A: What about you, Lynette Do you have anything to say

你呢,勒奈特有话要说吗

B: No, I’ll just wait out here.

没有,我就在这等着好了。

A: Suit yourself.

随便你吧。

Penny: Oh, I’m sorry, honey. I’m meeting Amy and Bernadette for dinner. But you’re welcome to tag along.

抱歉,亲爱的。我要和艾米,伯纳黛特共进晚餐。但你可以和我们一起啊。

Sheldon: A girls’ night Oh, I don’t know if I’m up for an evening talking about rainbows, unicorns and menstrual cramps.

女生之夜吗我大概没有做好心理准备整晚听你们讨论彩虹、独角兽和痛经。

Penny: Okay, suit yourself.

好吧,随你的便。《生活大爆炸》

硬下心

steel oneself

(1) steel oneself “使自己准备应付,下决心应付,硬下心做”,一般是应对不愉快的事情。

英语解释为to prepare yourself to do something that you know will be unpleasant or upsetting。

(2) steel oneself to do sth. “硬下心做某事”

She steeled herself to break up with her boyfriend.

她硬下心和男朋友分手。

He steeled himself to run away from home.

他心一横,离家出走了。

专心致志

apply oneself

(1) apply oneself “努力,专心致志”

英语解释为to try hard or concentrate one’s abilities toward something。

(2) apply oneself to sth. “专心致志于某事”

You need to apply yourself, and you’ll do well.

你需要专心致志,然后你就会做得很好。

If you apply yourself to the problem, you’ll find a solution.

如果你专注于困难,你会找到解决办法的。

()

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163308.html

(0)

相关推荐