“尽管放马过来”英语怎么说?

尽管放马过来

do one’s worst

do one’s worst字面意思“做最坏的事”,表示“有什么手段尽管使出来(但不会对自己造成伤害),尽管放马过来”

英语解释为used to say that someone can try to harm you but they will not be able to。

You can do your worst now, because I quit.

有什么手段尽管使出来吧,因为我不干了。

A: You do not want to start a war with me.

和我对着干可没好果子吃。

B: You can do your worst.

你尽管放马过来。

A: We had an agreement.

我们签了合同的。

B: Well, I also have the best attorney town, so do your worst.

我也请来了本镇最棒的律师,放马过来吧。《摩登家庭》

尽最大努力

do one’s best

do one’s best “尽力而为,尽最大的努力”

英语解释为to try as hard as you can to do something。

Don’t worry, I’ll do my best.

别担心啦,我会尽力。

Hey, Hallelujah here is doing his best.

喂,哈利路亚已经尽力了。

I can do my best to getting your friend a V.I.P. room.

我会尽力帮你朋友弄间贵宾房。

()

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163307.html

(0)

相关推荐