“叙叙旧”英语怎么说?

偶遇某人

run into sb.

run into sb. “偶然遇见某人,碰到某人”

英语解释为to meet someone by chance。

Guess who I ran into today

猜猜我今天碰到谁了

Monica: Rachel How did this happen

瑞秋怎么回事

Rachel: I don’t know. I kind of ran into him last night.

我也不知道,只是昨晚凑巧碰到他。《老友记》

聚聚

get together

(1) get together “聚会,聚聚,相聚”

英语解释为if people get together, they meet in order to spend time with each other。

(2) get together with sb. “和某人聚一聚”

A: I’m back.

我回来了。

B: So are we gonna get together or what

那我们到底要不要聚一聚

Stephanie will get together with the girls later.

斯蒂芬妮一会儿会和闺蜜聚聚。

叙旧

catch up

catch up “别后叙谈,叙旧”

英语解释为to spend time finding out what has been happening while you have been away or during the time you have not seen someone。

I’m just gonna go and let you two catch up.

我还是先走了,你们俩好好叙叙旧。

We have so much catching up to do.

我们得好好叙叙旧。《绝望的主妇》

()

内容来源网络,如有侵权,联系删除,本文地址:https://www.230890.com/zhan/163319.html

(0)

相关推荐